Thank you for entrusting your care to Ashburnham Dental Arts, PC. You can feel safe knowing we are following the pandemic related safety recommendations of the leading governing bodies in healthcare, including the CDC, OSHA, Department of Health, and the American Dental Association. The steps we've taken help to ensure the safety of you as a patient, as well as our doctors, our team, and our other patients
In addition to the protocols we already have in place, we have been developing and training on new guidelines to increase safety during the pandemic. Many of these changes will be temporary; some may be permanent. In order to be successful with these changes we are going to need your help.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- If you or someone in your household have flu- like symptoms, fever or have any reason to think you may have been exposed to COVID-19 please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
- We will be taking patient temperatures and asking everyone to wear a mask or face covering, pursuant to Massachusetts Order No. 31, when in the office until you are seated for your dental procedure. We will be monitoring the temperature and symptoms of each of our employees as well.
- We will have hand sanitizers in the reception and waiting areas and other places in the office for you to use as needed. We ask that you use them when you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. We ask that if you arrive early to stay in your car and only come inside the office for your scheduled time. If we are running behind schedule one of our team members will call or text you.
- We ask that you limit extra companions on your trip to the office to only essential people in order to reduce the number of people in the waiting area.
- Increased levels of PPE will be worn by our team for various types of appointments
- We have air filtration systems which are strategically placed through the office to remove odor, gases, allergens and viruses from the air.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to helping you achieve good oral health.